PICK-IT MARCH MANIA CONTEST
No purchase necessary to enter or win. No cost to enter. Making a purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
1) PICK-IT MARCH MANIA (the "Contest"), sponsored by FTC, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is a contest intended for online participation by invited persons of Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by Sponsor located at 1101 E. Main Street, Kingstree, South Carolina 29556, and utilizes a website and related electronic tools (“the Site” or “Contest Site”) developed and/or managed by Pivot Group, LLC (“Pivot Group,” “Site,” or “Administrator”). This Contest is subject to the laws of the State of Oregon and the United States. In this document, Sponsor is referred to as “Sponsor,” "we," "us" or "our".
3) Eligibility: Valid eligible participants must meet the following criteria:
a) Have a valid email address that is unique for the Participant. Only one entry is allowed per participant.
b) Be a current customer in good standing of FTC or an FTC Subsidiary.
c) Be a current U.S. resident.
d) Be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
If you are unsure if you meet the above criteria, please contact Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to determine final eligibility.
Void where prohibited by law or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5) Tie-breakers will be decided as follows:
a) First tie-breaker = picking the designated tie-breaker game correct.
b) Second tie-breaker = closest to predicting the total number of points scored in the designated tie-breaker game.
c) Third tie-breaker = number of correct picks (wins). Since games can be worth different points, this tie-breaker excludes the points and just determines how many picks were correct.
d) Fourth tie-breaker = time of entry with the earliest entry winning over later entries.
Tie-breakers will be determined by Administrator.
6) Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by Sponsor or Administrator within 2 weeks of the Contest. Potential prize winners will be notified by e-mail to the address provided during entry, possibly with follow-up documentation, which may include an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, sent by regular mail or e-mail. Potential winner response to their e-mail notifications must be received within 10 days, or be disqualified; the follow-up documentation must be returned in 7 days after winner response. If no response is received or if the completed documentation is not received within the above time periods, an alternate winner may be selected. If prize notification is not responded to or any prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. Entering an incorrect or incomplete e-mail address in the registration process, failing to use your legal name, or failing to meet the eligibility requirements above, will result in Contest disqualification. By accepting any prize, winner grants Sponsor the right to use his/her entry, name, likeness and biographical information in any and all media for advertising/promotional purposes.
7) Prizes for this Contest are based on total points scored (with tie-breaker if needed) and are as documented on the Contest website. Additionally,
a) Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
b) The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
c) Additional prize restrictions may apply.
d) The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received by the Contest deadline and the skill of the Contest Participant.
8) Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or incomplete entries; or entries that are lost due to computer, Internet, or electronic malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Contest and award the prize through an alternate means if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Participant hereby releases and forever discharges Sponsor, Administrator, their Contest partners, related companies, agencies, and their respective employees, officers and agents from any injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this Contest, use of the Site, or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CHALLENGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE CONTEST AND THE SITE INCLUDING THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9) Other Contest rules and notes:
a) We and the Site reserve the right, in our sole discretion, at any time to disqualify any Submission that does not comply with the requirements set forth in these Contest Rules, or if the Participant is not in full compliance with these Contest Rules. We and the Site have the right, but not the obligation, to review and monitor the submissions. If Sponsor or Administrator determine (through our own review or third-party notice) that a submission does not comply with the requirements set forth in these Contest Rules or is otherwise inaccurate, the submission may never be posted or may be removed from the Contest website without notice to the Participant.
b) The Sponsors bear no liability arising or pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Contest, including liability and from the acceptance of and participation in the prize as awarded and confirming compliance with Contest rules.
c) Participants agree that the decisions of Sponsors and Administrator with respect to any and all aspects of Contest shall be final, including eligibility, judging and prize fulfillment.
10) By entering this you acknowledge having read and accepted these rules.
11) “Pick-It Challenge,” “Pick-It March Mania,” "March Mania," and related terms used with this Contest are service marks of Pivot Group, LLC. and the Contest Site and all creative elements are the sole property of Pivot Group, LLC., and may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied or transferred without the prior written consent of Pivot Group, LLC.
Personally Identifiable Information ("Personal Data") is any information that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as, but not limited to, your name, company name (if applicable), email address, home address, and phone number. This Contest collects some Personal Data when you enter and interact with the Contest.
Aggregate and Anonymous Data:
Aggregate and anonymous data is information that does not identify you specifically including data collected automatically through the operation of the Contest. The Site may collect usage data through the use of various technologies. For example, IP addresses from individuals who visit the Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address, and when you request a page from a website, its servers log your IP address. During some visits, the Site may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
1. Our Use of Your Data:
Personal Data: We and the Site will use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was provided. This includes keeping you notified of your standing in the Contest and posting rankings on the Contest. We may also use your Personal Data to provide you with information about features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We may send information or offers to some or all Contest users. We have no intention of providing information obtained from this Contest to other non-affiliated businesses for promotional purposes and would seek your permission prior to doing so.
2. Disclosure of Personal Data:
Disclosure to Affiliates, Third Parties, or Others: We will not share any Personal Data with any third party unless required to comply with the law or legal process.
3. Third-Party Advertising and Links to Other Sites:
4. Your Choices:
If you have previously provided Personal Data to the Site and are receiving emails or other communications from the Site and you do not want to receive such emails, please discontinue your subscriptions by selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any message or by contacting us at our business office.
5. Access and Correction:
If you would like to change the Personal Data that you have previously provided us, please contact us at our business office. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession.
6. Children and Privacy:
By using the Site or Other Services you agree to respond truthfully and accurately about your age. Individuals under the age of 18 years of age are expressly prohibited from submitting or posting any Personal Data on the Site or from participating in the Contest.
7. Data Security Disclaimer:
We and the Site take reasonable security precautions to secure the Personal Data that you choose to provide against the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized access of such information. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While valid efforts are made to protect your Personal Data, we or the Site cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction is no longer secure, please notify us.
9. Applicable Law:
11. Questions Regarding Your Privacy: